Cantabrigian Rowing Club
Cantabrigian Rowing Club is based in Cambridge, England. It started in 1950 as a club for the pupils and old boys of the Cambridgeshire High School for Boys (now the Hills Road Sixth Form College). In the 1960′s Cantabrigian, known locally as ‘Cantabs’, became an open club and has been accepting general membership ever since. Cantabrigian have their own boat house (with a weights room, ergo room and other facilities) off St. Andrew’s Road, Chesterton, Cambridge and also rent facilities at the CRA boathouse
For more information about please visit the Cantabrigian Rowing Club website
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.